Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013

a change

 
 
 
 
Well, I will be a bit more personal.
I did never wrote something to my post, because my English isn´t quite good.
I spent my childhood in the Netherlands.
Wenn I was 20 years old I moved to Germany,
because my current husband lived there.
Now I live for almost 20 years in Germany. It´s near the Netherlands
so wenn I miss my home it´s not so far.
What I´m trying to say is, my German isn´t perfect, but my native language isn´t either anymore!
So forgive me for the bad spelling. I wish you a lot of fun by reading my blog.
 
 
 
Today I have my last workday.
I worked 15 years for the same company, as a fashion designer.
Time for something new. I have some plans for early next year,
if not now when then?
Wish me some luck..... I think I will need a lot of it.....
 
keep smiling and have a nice day :)

 

2 Kommentare:

  1. I've also left my country and my job (and even though it has only been less than 3 years I'm starting to have a hard time remembering some words in my native language). So I understand a little about that kind of change.
    I Want to wish you good luck, and remember to have fun in the process :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks Catarina,
    it feels good, to read your comment.
    makes me smile :)

    AntwortenLöschen